Yes. A coordinator can generate a certificate.
In order to generate a certificate, coordinator can:
1. Click on "Courses" in the side navigation bar.
2. Select "Batches"
3. Click on the batch for which the certificates are to be generated for students.
4. Once done, click on the "Settings" tab on the top-right corner of your screen.
5. Select "Certificates" option from the drop-down here.
6. Selecting the "Not Generated" option will reflect learners for whom certificates are yet to be generated.
7. Select the date on which the certificate is to be generated.
8. Select the template from the drop-down.
9. Check this box to generate certificate for all the students in the batch.
10. You can also select the students for whom you wish to generate the certificate.
11. Click on "Generate" to generate the certificate