Yes, a coordinator has an option to mark attendance.
In order to mark attendance, the coordinator can:
1. Click on "Courses" in the side navigation bar.
2. Select "Batches"
3. Click on the batch for which the attendance is to be marked.
4. Once done, click on the "Settings" tab on the top-right corner of your screen.
5. Select "Attendance" option from the drop-down here.
6. Here, click on the "Edit" option as shown in the screenshot below.
7. Once done, you can click here to select all as present.
8. You can also select learners individually.
9. Save once the changes are made.