Yes. An admin role can add learners to a batch.
The different ways to add learner to a batch created for support role are:
- Invite new people - The support can invite new people to take a course by using this option.
- Assign to existing people - This can be used when you intend to assign a course to a user who is already assigned to a course in the system.
- Import from excel - This is a bulk upload feature wherein the support can add users in bulk by uploading excel file in the format of template.
- Import from batch - This is a feature wherein you can add learners who are currently a part of the batch.
- Import from learner group - support can also add learners to batch who are in certain learner group using this feature.
To know more about using these options, click here.
In order to add learners, the steps to be followed by admin are:
1. Click on the "Courses" button in the side-navigation bar.
2. Select "Batches"
3. Click on the batch for which you intend to add learners.
4. Once done, here, click on the "Add Learners" button on the top right corner of your screen
5. You can select either of the options from here that are mentioned above.
Please note that in order to invite new people, you will have to add learners to the batch using this option before the start date of the batch.