A Coordinator can create a new batch and add learners to it or he can add learners to an existing batch.
Please note that any role cannot invite new people to an existing batch if the batch has started. New people can be invited to take the course before the commencement of the batch.
In this article, you will see the "Invite new people" option because the batch has not started yet.
In order to add learners to a batch, you can:
1. Click on "Courses" in the side-navigation bar.
2. Select "Batches".
3. Click on the batch to which learners are to be added.
4. Once done, you can click on the "Add Learner" button as shown in the screenshot below.
Here, you can add the learners using the following options.
In order to invite new people, you can:
1. Enter the email addresses in the box.
2. Click on "Invite new people"
1. You can search for learners in the search box. The drop down menu will show you a list of all learners already on the platform.
2. Once you select learners you want to assign the course to, you can choose to send them emails notifying them about being added to the course by checking the option.
3. Click on “Assign User” to assign the course to these learners.
1. Click on “Download Sample Template” and fill in the details of people you want to add to courses.
2. Select the country and time zone
3. Upload the filled out template by clicking “Browse File” and selecting the Excel file from your system to upload.
4. Once you have selected the file, click on “Import” to import those learners and assign them to the course.
This is what the sample template look like. It has a number of Optional fields which you can choose to skip.
Select the batch from the drop down menu
Click Import Learners
Click on the "Import from Learner Group" option after clicking on the "Add learner" button.
1.Select the learner group from the drop-down in the pop-up that appears.
2. Click on "Assign learners" after selecting the learner group from the drop-down.