In order to create a batch, a coordinator can:
1. Click on "Courses" in the side-navigation bar.
2. Select "Manage Courses"
3. Click on the course for which you want to create a batch.
4. Once done, you can click on the "Create Batch" button on the top-right corner of your screen.
5. Here, you can select whether the batch is to be created for the Main academy or affiliate academy.
6. Check the box in case you want to share this batch with affiliates.
7. Select the delivery mode for the batch from here.
8. Enter the maximum batch size from here.
9. Choose the "Start Date" from here.
10. Check this box in case you want to skip holidays.
11. Add the number of classes or end date from here.
12. Enter the time slots from here. (Day & Time)
13. Add more time slots by clicking here.
14. Assign "Web-conferencing from here.
15. Select the "Web-conference type" from here.
16. Select the "Instructor" from the drop-down here.
How can a Coordinator add learners to a batch?
A Coordinator can create a new batch and add learners to it or he can add learners to an existing batch. Please note that any role cannot invite new people to an existing batch if the batch has started. New people can be invited to take the course ...
Can a coordinator close a batch? How?
Yes. A coordinator can close a batch. In order to close a batch, a coordinator can: 1. Click on "Courses" in the side navigation bar. 2. Select "Batches" 3. Click on the batch which needs to be a 4. Once done, click on the "Settings" tab on the ...
Can a coordinator delete a batch? How?
Yes. A coordinator can delete a batch. In order to delete a batch, a coordinator can: 1. Click on "Courses" in the side navigation bar. 2. Select "Batches" 3. Click on the batch for which the certificates are to be generated for students. 4. Once ...
How to create a batch?
NOTE - You can create Batches only for instructor-led delivery modes (Web-conference / In-Campus) or Blended delivery mode. To create a batch, you can: Click on “Courses” in the navigation bar Select “Manage Courses” Click on the drop-down indicated ...
How can a Coordinator Add/Change instructor for a batch?
In order to add or change instructor to a batch, the Coordinator can: 1. Click on "Courses" on the side-navigation bar. 2. Select "Batches" from the drop-down. 3. Once done, here, select the batch to which you intend to change the instructor. 4. ...