In order to access the Pending Evaluation report, the affiliate manager can:
1. Click on "Reports" in the side navigation bar.
2. Select "Course Progress" as shown in the screenshot below.
Once done, click on the course for which you are looking to view the pending evaluation report. This will be the same as the course progress report like admin but the difference here would be the number of courses assigned to the user & data shown will be only for that affiliate.
3. Filter for the affiliates for which assessments with pending evaluation are being checked.
4. Choose the course for which assessments with pending evaluation are being checked.
5. Search for the "Student Name" from here.
6. Search for the "Batch Name" from here.
7, Search for the assessment title from here.
8. In order to reset the filters click here.
9 Click here in order to switch to the "Assessments" view.