In order to add a web-conference or In campus schedule in the blended batch, you can:
1. Click on "Courses" in the side-navigation bar and
2. Select "Batches" from here.
3. Once done, click on the Blended batch for which you intend to add the schedule.
4. Click on the "Settings" button on the top right corner of your screen.
5. Here, select the "Add class" option from the drop-down.
6. Once done, select the "Delivery mode" for the class schedule (In-Campus or Web-Conference)
7. Select the instructor from the drop-down here.
8. Enter the date of the class here.
9. Choose the schedule start time from here.
10. Choose the schedule end time from here.
11. Enter the number of classes here.
12. Check this box if you do not want to schedule classes on holidays (i.e. Holidays entered in the system calendar).
13. Check this box if you intend to reset the end date of all the assessments to end date of batch for all students.
14. Save once done.