Default evaluators can be selected for a particular module when the completion criteria is "Assignment"
By using this setting, you can assign all the submissions made for that module, will get assigned to the default evaluator selected for the assignment.
In order to make the change in the setting, you can:
1. Click on "Courses"
2. Select "Manage Courses"
3. Click on the drop-down indicated by three dots against the course for which the change is to be made.
4. Edit the Course for which the setting is to be changed.
5. Once this is done, Go to the module which has the assignment.
6. Click on the option against the assignment.
7. Here "Edit" the assignment.
8. Click on the "Tools" option on the top-right corner of your screen.
9. Here, click on "Settings" option.
10. Once done, you can make changes against the "Default Evaluator"
11. Save once done.
You can choose it to be the batch evaluator or particular instructor for that assignment.