A free basic plan cannot be integrated with the platform. You will need to have a paid account for it to work.
In order to integrate zoom with your Seek LMS platform, you need to generate the API key and API secret.
To access our document on how you can generate the API key & API secret, follow the steps given below.
Step 1 - Log in to your Zoom account and click on the ‘My Account’ tab:
Step 2 - Choose the option “Advanced” from the side navigation bar as shown in (1) and click on “App Marketplace” as shown in (2) in the screenshot below
Go directly to marketplace.zoom.us and sign in with your Zoom credentials.
Step 4 - Once done, click on “Develop” in (1) drop-down as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 5 - Select “Build App” (2) as shown in the screenshot below.
Step 7 - Here, you can:
Fill in a name for your app,
turn off the “Intend to publish this app on Zoom Marketplace” switch, and
Select Account level app.
In the dropdown that will appear, choose JWT API Credentials,
Then click Create.
Step 8 - Fill in the required info and click on “Continue”
Step 9 - Note down your API Key and API Secret. Click Continue 2 times to finish the process.
Once API key & API secret is generated, you can:
1. log in to LMS and click on the "Settings" tab in the side navigation bar.
2. Once done, select "Web-Conferencing"
3. Check the "Zoom" button
4. Enable the setting here to record your Web-Conference & Blended classes.
5. Enable the setting here to record your In-campus classes.
6. Configure the time difference between the two classes here.
7. Click on "Add Zoom Account"
8. Enter the API key & API secret in the pop-up.
9. Click on Next
10. Select User.
Congratulations! you have successfully integrated Zoom with your Seek LMS platform.