Creating a course overview is the first step of the course creation process in SeekLMS. It includes all the details required for introducing a learner to a course.
Here’s how you can create a course overview:
The default Course Overview has 5 essential fields for prefacing a course:
(1) Course Name - The first field in the overview is Course Name, here you have to specify a title/name for your course.
(2) Category - You can assign this course to an existing Category or Add a new category by simply clicking the Add button.
(3) Course Code - You can include a Course Code for uniquely identifying the Course.
(4) Course Description - The overview also allows you to write a Course Description which will display as an introductory text to the course under the course catalog.
(5) Duration - Course duration specifies how long it would take for a student to complete the course. It also reflects how long the student has access to the course, depending on course settings.
You can also add the following for your course:
(6) Cover Image and
(7) Introductory Video
Save once you are happy with the “Course Overview” created.