What are the different types of batches that can be created?
While setting up a course, there are four types of delivery modes based on which batches are created. The delivery modes are:
- Self-Study (Open) - This is delivery mode which is self paced does not need instructor guidance and the batches are not created for this since there is an automated batch created for a course once this option is selected as a delivery mode.
- In-Campus - This instructor-led delivery mode enables instructors to guide learners on-site and batches created have a start and end date
- Web-Conference - This instructor led delivery mode enables instructors to guide learners virtually by conducting sessions online and also has a start and an end date.
- Blended - Blended as the name states, is a delivery mode which exhibits a blend of both self-paced delivery mode [Self-Study (open)] & Instructor-led delivery modes such as In-campus or Web-Conference.
The admin here has the flexibility to keep a course self-paced and also has an option to add web-conference or an In-campus schedule for the batch.
You can create 3 types of batches since a self-study (open) batch is automatically created when the delivery mode is chosen as "Self-Study (open)" while course creation. i.e.
- In-Campus - To know how you can create an In-campus click on the link here.
- Web-conference - To know how you can create a web-conference batch click here.
- Blended - In order to know how you can create a blended batch click here.